The Sheboygan County Cycling Festival was held on June 11th, 2023! Sorry you missed out on the fun, stay tuned for news on the festival in 2024 and below for information on the event, and pictures taken.
Join us June 9th, 2024 for the next festival!
A HUGE thank you to all of our volunteers, event partners, sponsors, donors, and participants in the #sheboygancountycyclingfestival who helped make it happen. We had over 40 volunteers help put this event together by donating hundreds of hours in the planning and execution of the event. Thank you, everyone, for all your help! Please fill out our survey to give us feedback on the event and how we can improve in the future. https://forms.gle/EpTXYfpH7ddQdJ6s6
Thank you to our event partners who helped us put together the event.
- Sheboygan Composite for leading the bike playground and a 6th to 12th grade group ride.
- Sheboygan Active Transpiration for leading a group ride and partnering with us for Wisconsin Bike Week in Sheboygan.
- Above and Beyond Children’s Museum for providing the bike picture frame craft table for the kids and great advice on running successful events!
- Trek Sheboygan for offering bike support and ebike demos for the day.
- 3 Sheeps Brewing for hosting us and naming us the spotlight non profit for the month of June! $1 of the pilsner is donated to SCC for the whole month of June!
- Sheboygan Police Department for helping us with the kid bike rodeo and providing some demo bikes for the kids.
- Camp Ranger Coffee & Lotus for keeping everyone warm with coffee throughout the day.
Thank you to our sponsors who enable us to put on these events! iVars USA, Wolf’s Cycle and Fitness, 8th Street Ale Haus, Paradigm Coffee and Music, Trek Sheboygan, Rockline Industries, Thomas by Ingersoll Rand, Green Bicycle Co. and Weather Center Café.
And lastly, thank you for the amazing donors from the community! We received gift cards, products, and in kind donations from over 90 companies! See the full list below in the slideshow. Thank you for supporting our event and your community!
See below for pictures from the event